Shipping & Returns
Thank you for visiting and shopping at UK PC Part. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Please input your correct shipping address during checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. No refund will be issued if an invalid or undeliverable address has been provided to us.
NOTE: We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
We reserved the right to choose a different shipping method depending on the size and weight of your purchased item(s).
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
UK PC Part is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
UK PC Part is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Return and Refund Policy
UK PC Part Return and Refund Policy (v2.0 effective 9/1/2020)
Please review the terms of this Return and Refund Policy carefully as these terms govern the refund or return of your purchase of the products in your order (the “Products”) from UK PC Part and set out your rights and obligations with respect to the return and refund of your purchase of Products. This Policy is subject to the Terms of Sale under which we are willing to provide you with the Products. Please be certain you understand the terms below as well as the Terms of Sale.
By purchasing the Products, you agree that you have read these terms and are legally bound by these terms. You may print this Return and Refund Policy by clicking the print button on your Internet browser.
Return and refund policy
- Unopened Products may be returned for a refund within thirty (30) days from the purchase date of the Product.
- Opened Products may be returned for a refund within thirty (30) days from the purchase date of the Product.
- No restocking fee will be applied to return for DOA (Defective on Arrival) product, shipping damage or error made by UK PC Part.
- If the product is damaged through customer misuse or is in unsellable condition, we will charge a restocking fee up to 15% of the original purchase price. Product can not be returned if missing parts or accessories.
- All Product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Products returned without an RMA number are not processed and will be subject to disposal.
- You must request an RMA number within thirty (30) days of purchasing the Product by emailing email@example.com with your order number and email receipt, and following the instructions provided by the support staff.
- Any Product must be returned in its original packaging with all accessories, unless otherwise directed by the support staff.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges and cost to insure the package or accept the risk for loss or damage of the shipping.
- You need to use a shipping service that provides a valid tracking code.
- We will process a refund within seven (7) business days after the returned Product is received in our facility.
- A refund will be issued to your original form of payment at the original purchase price plus applicable sales taxes. Original shipping fees paid by you will not be refunded.
- For international returns, a refund will not include any import duty or tax originally paid by you.
- Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of the delivery date.
- If the Product is defective and is under warranty, you can return the Product for replacement by submitting a RMA request.